Heard of the self cleaning bathroom?
I am in cleaning mode this weekend so thought it would be a-propos to blog about cleaning! What can be so exciting about cleaning that I would blog about it?
Well…..not really the cleaning part that I find exciting. What gets me up and dancing is being able to clean without chemicals and still get spectacular results.
I usually do the cleaning in sections. The bathroom is the first area that I like to focus on. Have you ever heard of the self cleaning bathroom??
Well, wait no further! Here is the scoop, the whole scoop and nothing but the scoop:
1. To get rid of build-up of soap residue in showers, on tiles, bathtubs, sinks, etc. Use a wet miracle pad with Scour-Off and plenty of warm water. Rub or brush gently, and enjoy the fragrance! Rinse with clear water. Wipe down with a solution of 1 TB Basic-G per 1 gallon of water to kill mildew. If mildew is lodged in grouting or seams, brush with full strength Basic-G, let set one hour, then rinse. Need more brightening/whitening? Make a paste of Nature Bright and Scour-Off, brush on, let set, rinse.
2. To get rid of film on mirrors and windows. Mix 2 drops of Basic-H2 in 16 oz. water in a spray bottle. If you have been using other glass cleaners, you may get streaks until the oil residue they leave is cleaned off with the Basic-H2 solution. Be sure you use only drops when mixing. This works great for dusting, also. Spray on your dust rag and dust even your best wood furniture.
3. To Disinfect. Mix 1/2 tsp Basic-G in l6 oz water in a spray bottle. Use this to wipe the outside of garbage pails, diaper pails, bathroom vanity, kitchen sinks, toilet, etc. For best results, let sit for 10 minutes. It’s a great deodorizer as well as a disinfectant. Spray throughout the house to kill viruses, etc.
4. To minimize clean-up in the sink area. Once soap residue is removed with Scour-Off, use a Meadow Blend Bar from then on not only to get your hands clean, but to leave no film. It is effective yet so gentle to your skin.
5. To eliminate any cleaning in shower–on walls or doors–from spots. After soap residue is removed, use only SHAKLEE products because they can’t leave film or spots. You can bathe with the Meadow Blend Bar, ShakleeBaby Gentle Wash, Enfuselle Shower Gel. Your skin will feel great since these plant-based products are soap free, effective, and totally safe. When you use only SHAKLEE ProSanté Shampoo and Conditioner, there will be no ugly residue collecting in your tub and on the tile or glass walls. None of these products leaves any bathtub ring. Isn’t that exciting?
6. These products are very kind to sensitive skin, including babies. Yet SHAKLEE’s cleaning
products have passed every state’s tests for biodegradability and non-pollution. Many competitors’ cleaners take 10 years to decompose. SHAKLEE’s return to nature in less than 30 days. SHAKLEE cleaners are also Kosher Certified for purity and ingredient labeling.
Okay……so this is maybe not entirely a self-cleaning bathroom as there is still light cleaning to do. But you know what……if cleaning up is a cinch, that’s pretty awesome too!
Make tomorrow amazing….. It starts with You today!
Marie-anne A.K.A. Mom